Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Energy

Tonight I got a Thai Foot massage as part of my drive to use up all of my benefits before the end of the year. It was really good, not just for the foot massage, but also for the opportunity to discuss energy, aura, prayer, and the idea of visualization.

So my goal for the next little while is to 'VISUALIZE THE WIN' But moreso to experiment with the idea that if one constantly visualizes debt, frustration, unhealthiness, then that is what the universe will give. Hmmm, talking about what the 'universe will give' makes me feel very new agey. But I don't think it's as strange as it sounds. What if I take visualization and call that prayer, and energy and call that the grace of God? Is that sacrilege... I'll have to ask Brother Pastor.

Anyway as I was saying before I got distracted I'm going to start consciously trying to visualize good things and positive things in my life. Whether it be a little bit of financial freedom, loss of weight, my car running well. It's given me a rededication to visualize (pray, imagine, direct the forces of the universe if you will) these positive things. Along with this will be the idea of not allowing myself to focus on the bad things. Dwelling on the negative things is, so goes the theory, just as powerful as visualizing the good things. I'll let you know how it goes. ;)

P.s. MR2 Muffler arrived, it looks very different than my current one. I'll let you know if it ends up fitting at all...

1 comment:

Contact Information said...

So do you want to know what pastor brother thinks?