Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Final Day of the Cleanse:
It’s been a really hard go this time around with the cleanse, so I’m going to review some highlights here, my feelings on day 15, and my accomplishments.

Highlights:
I started the cleanse sick this time. I had a pretty nasty sore throat and really bad congestion. The cayenne pepper really burned going down because of how raw my throat was and it made it really hard to stick to the cleanse in the first few days. I was also quite tired, but I figured that was the cold more than the cleanse. Was better about 4 or 5 days into the cleanse.

Work was quite rude to me while I was on the cleanse. We normally have donuts brought in once every 3 or 4 weeks at work as a thank you from a customer or if someone’s feeling generous. Since I started the cleanse we have had: Donuts brought it 4 times, a Frito-Lay worker drop off a huge box of chips that we could take home, Parts has offered me slurpee’s multiple times, free lunch provided on two Saturdays, and Pamela baked ‘oven s’mores’ which looked delicious. It’s been hard on Morale.

In a positive light I am feeling quite a bit healthier, the jeans are looser, and according to the scale I’m down 21 pounds! It’s a great feeling to be a little closer to ones goal, and now hopefully between swimming, and the amount of Veggies that Pamela and I have started to ad into our diet I can use this as a kickstart towards my goal weight.

Anyway signing off to go squeeze some lemons for my last 6 glasses of the Lemonade!
Drew~

No comments: