Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 4

Woke up this morning feeling pretty good. Had an 'elimination' before even taking the salt water cleanse but after that was feeling pretty clean. Still sore from my workout yesterday so I'm holding off on doing another one, although with the job not officially started yet I'm bouncing off the walls in the apartment. Says that me that I've definitely got enough energy!

The lemonade blend isn't tasting as bad anymore, but it still gives me a bit of a head rush. I tend to get 'hungry' about every 2 hours now which is perfect as that's the space between when I'm supposed to drink.

I'm realizing that I didn't have a very specific goal when I started this aside from 'general' health. But more and more I'm feeling like this should be a pretty good start to a healthier lifestyle for me. I'm realizing now that I'm not eating how much I snack! Whether it's actual things like jelly bellies we've got in the house, or making crackers and cheese I find myself standing up to go and grab them when I sit down to watch a movie with Pamela or sitting at the computer. I never felt like I snacked that much but now I'm aware and instituting some rules in my life to keep that from getting out of control!

Today I am spending my time cleaning up the house, playing with the new iTunes, seeing what a chip does to a Smart Diesel, and waiting for a phone call as to when my first day of work is.

No comments: