Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day 8, t-2 days... so long as my tongue cooperates...

Well day 8 twas a good day. Played for worship in church today and then went with a buddy of mine to see Wall-e in the cheap seats. I do love that show.

As far as the cleanse goes I did not take the flush this morning as both Pamela and myself had to be out of the house by 7:30 this morning and didn't relish the idea of getting up at 5:15 to down a litre of salt water and spend those wee' hours of the morning on the toilet. I did however have 3 movements on my own so sufficient elimination is happening.

I've been getting hungry more often today, I'm not sure if it's just being busier or if it's the change in schedule.

I am really hoping my tongue will be clear by day 10 because I'm so ready to be done.

I'm sad that day 10 is the church's mens group bbq which I'll be doing music at, but not able to partake in.

I'm only losing about a pound a day now which means that my body is starting to equalize.

I'm craving Pita Pit, and a Taco Salad from the cheescake Cafe!

No comments: