Friday, September 12, 2008

Day 6

Well over half way to minimum and we're doing allright.

I'm feeling tired today even though I slept for about 10 hours, hunger isn't really an issue though Haven't felt any all of yesterday or today. The burning in my throat has gone away which is good. I was a little sick to my stomach this morning, and downing the litre of salt water flush was quite difficult to get down and keep down, but I'm feeling much better now.

Mentally I'm getting pretty sick of the flush, there was nothing I wanted more than to make some waffles this morning or to go out for a Taco Salad with some friends, or figure out what kind of nuts this guy on '24' was eating b/c they looked tasty. It's making me wonder if I'm going to go beyond day 10 (and or tongue being uncoated) for the sake of reduction or not. At this point I almost just feel like I want to be done.

In conjunction with that feeling of just wanting to be done though I have been cooped up in this house for a few days by myself and that is really starting to wear on me. I'm definitely a level 10 extrovert and so having Pamela gone during the days and not being able to do anything more exciting than organize my iTunes and fold my socks has me feeling quite stir crazy. Hopefully this weekend will bring and opportunity to get out and do something.

Will be calling into Visions again today to see if they have my first day figured out yet, and no response from the Mines recruitment centre after two messages.

No comments: