Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Day 3

Well Day three of the cleanse and feeling good. Didn't sleep well last night, and i'm definitely feeling that my toungue is coated (this is one area where toxins can leave the body and be gotten rid of) The theory goes that you stay on this cleanse until your toungue is nice and pink again which happens anywhere between 10 and 40 days unless your a 3 times a day mcdonalds person... :)

This morning I opted to do a two litre salt water flush just to make sure I was cleaned out good and could really see if I was still having 'eliminations' If it runs clear for a few days it appears to mean that something isn't quite working right. Anyway two litres meant that for the next two hours I couldn't be farther than 20 feet from the bathroom b/c it definitely sneaks up on yah!

This morning I also did a 45 minute Tae-Bo workout. I wasn't sure what to expect given that it's been three days since I've had solid food, but it was no problem! Got through the workout and am feeling great!

The master cleanse is also a reduction cleanse, by giving the body what it needs and feeding it with the lemon juice cleanser it (in theory) can go and break down stubborn fat stores and b/c the body does not go into 'starvation' mode it also begins to eat away at fat stores. I'm definitely not a tiny guy and so this is one thing I am very excited about the master cleanse. So far I've gone from 262 pounds to 256. I'm curious to know if this rate of loss will continue, decline or accelerate. Some website I've read say that the cleanse can help you lose weight at a rate of 2 pounds per day, but that after the cleanse if you resume your old diet and lifestyle you will gain back 1/2 of that quickly and the other 1/2 over time.

In other Drew's Life News. I applied for two jobs yesterday, one with Milestone Mazda Subaru to be their lot attendant, and the other at Visions Electronics. I'm not actually sure, but I think that I've been conditionally hired at Visions, I have to bring back over 150 pages of paperwork and personality tests to them today and they need to run a credit/police check on me. But it should be pretty good if I can get it. It's 3 or 4 blocks from my house so I can walk to work, it's straight commission but that's never bothered me in the past, and we're coming up on Nov. Dec. which is when electronics stores do 50-60% of their yearly gross. Meaning that if I put in the time Theres lots of dough to be made.

So for those that care, another day in the life of Drew~

Oh, and this...


No comments: